What is T25 Workout?
Focus T25 is another high intensity workout from Shaun T and Beachbody whose workouts are known to produce real RESULTS
“Did you know that all you need is 25 minutes a day…to get in the best shape of your life?
That’s right. I experimented for the last year to design a programme that delivers the same kind of results you’d expect from an hour-long programme, in under 30 minutes. I’ve pulled out the rest to give you everything you need and nothing you don’t. There isn’t a more efficient workout around.
The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. ”
T25 Starts with the Alpha Cycle. Five 25-minute workouts to start you losing weight fast
- CARDIO 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio.
- SPEED 1.0 Fast-paced for fast results to help you burn the fat.
- TOTAL BODY CIRCUIT Focus on strength and resistance for fat loss
- AB INTERVALS Cardio and ab intervals that flatten and firm your abdomen.
- LOWER FOCUS Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat.
Then, 5 weeks later, move to the Beta Cycle:
- CORE CARDIO This progressive cardio-core workout is focused on helping you burn fat fast.
- SPEED 2.0 Fast moving calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
- RIP’T CIRCUIT Cardio…upper body…legs…abs…repeat! This is how you lose weight in 25 minutes.
- DYNAMIC CORE Flatten that belly and shrink your waist with this dynamic, crazy core routine.
- UPPER FOCUS Develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is FOCUS.
T25 Results – What can you expect from T25 workouts?
Shaun T, creator of T25, says:
“I’m going to show you how to get an HOUR’S WORTH OF RESULTS IN JUST 25 MINUTES…”
Well that sounds pretty good! But when you decide to use any workout you need to be clear on what it is you are trying to achieve. If you don’t know what you want from it how will you know if it is working for you?
Key results from T25 workout might be
- To lose weight
- To tone your body
- To increase your fitness level
- To have fun
T25 Weight Loss
How much weight you will lose with T25 depends on several things:
- How much you weigh
- How intensely you workout
- What you are eating and drinking
In order to lose one pound of body-weight you need to use up approximately 3500 calories more than you take in. One way to increase this calorie deficit is to eat less while another is to increase your calories used by doing something like T25 workouts.
Medical advice is that you should not reduce your diet below the level that will allow you to lose around two pounds a week.
You use energy all the time, even when asleep and men, on average, need around 2500 calories a day to maintain weight while women need around 2000. If you reduce this by about 500 a day you should lose one pound a week and by 1000 a day you should lose two pounds a week.
But, if you can increase your calorie use by a similar amount then you will double your weight loss.
Remember these figures are only averages and depend on a variety of lifestyle factors.
If you put your weight, workout, and intensity into T25 calories calculator on this website you can calculate how many calories you have burned in a particular workout.
T25 Body Toning
Any workout followed properly should tone your body making you look great and feel better about yourself. T25 is easy to fit into your life as it is based on workouts of only 25 minutes – although people with more time to spare may well do two back to back workouts. For many people the shorter routine means they are more likely to continue with it day after day so leading to real results.
As muscles are tightened and flabby areas toned you look as though you have lost even more weight than the scales say.
Here are some before and after pictures from people following the T25 workout so you can see the results they have achieved – both weight loss and body toning.
And now some videos of T25 results
T25 increasing your fitness level
Watch this young Mom and fitness instructor – she thought she was fit before but after T25 she is looking even better and has increased her fitness level so much that she can now teach Insanity LIVE.
T25 Having fun
Hers is a great video of Speed 2.0 put to music as a dance session – and here is what she says about it:
” Just having fun with the last minute of speed 2.0 where Shaun T puts it all together. Don’t get me wrong, these are not dance moves and this program is not about that. The drills you see here are done for long periods of time before he has fun at the end to see if you can put them all together by shortening the count. Here I am not doing these to a beat because I chose random music, but it’s still so much fun!!! Challenging!”
And here is a video showing T25 results and reviews
Will YOU get great results from T25?
Are you ready to start and achieve those results for yourself? The best way to see positive results in anything is to start straight away – thinking about it for a month is not going to give you results! The next thing is to keep on – however hard it is you need to stick with it to see results. And T25 is great because it only takes 25 minutes a day so it is easy to fit into your routine.
Not got your T25 kit yet?
Check out the kits available below both deluxe and basic:
- Get better, faster results with the FOCUS T25 Deluxe package
- Includes ALPHA, BETA, and GAMMA phase workouts (15 total 25-minute workouts)
- Helpful tools include 3 B-LINES Resistance Bands (15 lbs, 20 lbs, and 25 lbs), Beachbody miniMAT (24″ x 40″), Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, and 5-Day Fast Track Guide
- With FOCUS T25 Deluxe, 25 minutes a day is all you need to get into the best shape of your life
- Get an hour’s results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25
- Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb.), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (located inside shrink wrap)
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise
- With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life
- So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!